2.18.2012

SI NUMBER 2


I also have my you tube channel here ^_^v

I love music as much as writing and that's why i combine them together sometimes by means of creating a video of my favorite music out of its lyrics. (haha! what an english!)

I am not that expert pa nga lang pagdating sa paggawa ng video. =)

Now i want to share my first ever love story in a video made by myself, casted by myself and storied by myself. (Ano daw?) =D

Basta aun nga, the following videos, hindi lyrics yung nakasulat kundi story na ako mismo ang gumawa, my name is in there that's why i'm one of the casts (but i'm not saying this is really my story..), and ako rin ang nag-isip nung story.

I was inspired by Marcelo Santos III. Mahilig din ako magsulat ng story and nung makita ko yung isang shared post niya sa facebook naisip ko ang galing nung idea. I used to read every stories he had from that time (but recently i'm busy, so you know.. hehe..)

So yun nga. I'm not sure kung sa makakabasa nito eh familiar kayo sa kanya but then try to read his's also. =)

Hmm bigla ko syang naalala ngayon kaya eto naisip ko sya iblog. Si Number 2. Bakit nga kaya? 

And here it is, it is called "Si Number 2". It has two parts. Anumang pagkakatulad ng kwento at characters sa tunay na buhay ay hindi sinasadya. =)
Pwede mo itong maging kwento, maging kwento niya, nila, at ko.



                                                                                                              


                        



I really had fun making this video although nahirapan talaga ako pumili ng kantang babagay sa story, hmmm pede na rin naman diba? =)


Syempre dapat may behind the scenes... =)


"Inilabas ko ang cellphone ko at pinityuran ko yung table niya......" --sami
                                                                     
"Sayo na lang yan, para lumipad ka..." --kurt


" Sam, maybe your name can stand alone even without an ' i'. But mine can't without a 'u'. " ♥  --kurt


"Writing needs perfect timing. Once the idea came out, i make sure i have my pen and my notebook to write it because today thoughts will always be differ from tomorrows. I always write from my heart."            --sami
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment