2.17.2012

Random Facts About Me (the "i like...but") ^_^

  1. I don't eat beef (but i eat meatloaf and patty).
  2. I can't have stuffed toys with fur, i might die of asthma.
  3.  I'd pick bags over shoes (of course if i can't have both).
  4.  I'm afraid of ghost, such a kid thing. LOL
  5.  I like Avril Lavigne, but i like Britney Spears's songs as well.
  6.  If i talked  to you first, it means i want to be friends with you (but it rarely happens).
  7.  It's hard for me to say "i love you" personally (to pronounce), but if i say it through text or letters, it's true.
  8. I used to say "take care" (or the other forms), to everyone, of course i mean it.
  9.  I admire people whose intelligent, smart and has a good sense of humor...but humble.
  10. The biggest turn-off for me would be those who has a bad big mouth (not literally), talking gibberish and loud, and the "f" word.
  11. I easily notice tall, snob and silent type guy with a good taste of fashion and  can play any musical instrument.
  12. If i don't like you, it's not your fault, it's your natures'.
  13. I'm not really good in english so i'm like trying hard (hehe) and that's why i envy others.
  14. There are things i don't like before but became one of my favorites after, like the color yellow and chocolates.
  15. Music can easily change my mood.
  16. If i like a song, i'll play it over and over like for consecutive days, like it's the only song in the world. ^_^
  17. I'm crazy over Korean stuffs, the drama/movie, the fashion, the faces, the language, the music....
  18. I easily cry at a certain situation. (I'm such an onion girl) I even cry when i'm watching drama.. haha!
  19. I love Mitch Albom's books. (And i cry when i read drama.. haha! I told you.)
  20. I sooo LOVE the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. I don't have any of her books pa but i've read all of it already. The lines are the best! And I won't ever make 'sawa' to watch the movies. Can't wait for the last part showing this year, so sad it have to end. =(        
  21. (OMO! I'm starting my Tag-lish now. haha!)
  22. I don't like Harry Potter, oh no! i like him but not to much that i want to read and watch his story, but when my brother gave me the ebooks i can't stop reading it. =)) J.K. Rowling is such a craft. =)
  23. This is my favorite number. =)
  24. I like carbonara, pizza, sinigang, adobo (pork), coffee...
  25. I love rice kahit konti ulam. (Matakaw ako hindi lang halata). =D
  26. I appreciate even the smallest thing you will do for me. Even a simple "hi" makes me feel appreciated and i highly value it.
  27. I believe in reincarnation, soulmate, destiny...so what? haha! I know i'm not alone.
  28. I like the color green, white, black, pink, and now yellow and orange.
  29. I envy those people who can dress the way they want.
  30. I like simple but complicated situation, cause i am.
  31. I don't like smoke, smoked-people, (but i'm getting used to it now).
  32. I have allergic rhinitis that's why i'm like "maarte". Well that explains all.
  33. I always doubt at myself first, i'm such a coward!
  34. I'm like exaggerated sometimes, overacting, that i find a little annoying after but i can't help it. =(
  35. I play a guitar, a little bit. Can someone help me improve? =)
  36. I want to learn how to play piano, i love instrumental songs, like canon and Yiruma's.
  37. I am sensitive in every way.
  38. I love wearing nail polish. 
  39. I love to sing. I can sing a little bit, i wish i can dance too. =l
  40. Ahm, i used to compose a song or a poem for someone. (I know that's corny.)
  41. I think other than myself usually.
  42. I'm conscious of what people think of me or say to me.
  43. Worms, lizards, rats and frogs are gross. (but i like kerroppi coz he's green =D )
  44. I wish to go to Paris, Singapore, Japan, and most especially Korea.
  45. I wish to ride a cruise.
  46. I know i like someone when i keep saying a word, 'nakakainis' .
  47. I love Taylor Swift! ♥
  48. I love Laureen Uy, Ann Li, Anne Curtis, Miss A Suzy, Yoon Eun-Hye... ♥♥♥
  49. I crush Sam Milby, Sam Conception, Kean Cipriano, Tyler Blackburn, Jang Geun Suk, Seung-ri, Lee Min Ho,... =D
  50. I am not a SNOB, maybe i just don't know how to talk to you.
  51. I am more a listener than a reciter, like a writer than an actor.
  52. I like new. I like adventure.
  53. I use to skim quotes, sayings, lines from a movie, book, poster and the like. I just love quotations, esp. those who has a dual meaning.
  54. When laziness strikes me, it ruins everything @_@
  55. I am moody.
  56. I love my barkadas. I have like 5 groups. I'm active with Zarkastiks and MT6. 
  57. First love? I met him when i was in grade school and he never knew about it, i don't think he'll care.
  58. Boyfriend? I had once. He was once my bestfriend too. (yah, "was")


    ....so that was all me, well just some parts of me. hehe! Nice to meet you too. ^_^v

    No comments:

    Post a Comment