7.25.2014

#sotd 1


" I am yours, like the sun which sets
The beautiful memories are all from one place
Precious memories of the naive days together
Woo- they remain as a picture which has no regrets "


it's been freaking 2 years and i'm back! ^_^v
so let me start by posting my #sotd. not shoes of the day, it's song of the day :)

i was in love with this song (and currently i am) a long time ago but i can't remember how and where did i hear it and then i came to watch this korean movie called "The Classic" (it's an amazing movie!! Plus Canon and Firefly), and it's one of the soundtrack so here i'm playing it again and again like it's the only song in the world :))

it's called I to You, You to Me by Scenery of Riding Bicycle.

so because i am not korean of course i don't understand what's they're singing but hearing just the melody i already fell for the song and their voices as well.. i also prefer live performances! so here it is.. oh, and if you want to sing along the romanized lyrics is provided under with the my chords (don't trust me too much when i say "my", coz i just played it by ear, that's where i got the my chords).. if you want the english translation of the lyrics, you may check it in here.. (credits) ^_^v






I to You, You to Me - Scenery of Riding Bicycle
(G-D-Em-D-C-G-C-D)

Romanized Lyrics:
Chorus: 
No e ke nan / hae jil nyong no-ul cho-rum
han pyon yi a-rum-da-un / chu-o-ki dwe-go
so jung aet-don / uri pu-ru-don na-rul gi-on-kham-yo
u huh / wi ob-shi / ku-rim-cho-rom / na-ma-chu-gi-rul 
I.
Na e ke non / nae i-rob-don / ji-nan shi-ka-nul
hwanha-ke bid-juo ju-don / hae-sa-li dwe-go
jo-ku-mahn-don / no-yi ha-yan son-wui-ye
pidanun bosonchorom / yong-won-ei yang-su-ki dwe-o

Repeat Chorus

II.
Na e ke non / cho-rom-yi sul-pun / no-rae-ro
nae ja-kun ga-sum-so-ke / i-roh-ke na-ma
ban-ja-ki-don / no-yi ye-pun nun-mang-u-le
sumanh-un byoli dwi-o / yonghwon torok pimnago shipo

Repeat Chorus until music fades

No comments:

Post a Comment